Job Title: Finance Administrator
Date Created: December 2019
Reports to: Finance Manager
Hours: Full Time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our busy Finance Team , supporting thd Finance Manager. We are seeking an enthusiastic full-time Finance Administrator who is looking for the chance to be part of a dynamic organisation with potential training, growth and progression opportunities; and who would best fit into our nurturing, progressive and inclusive culture. The key duties of this candidate would include (but not be limited to):
- Manage periodic payroll processes and data submission to outsourced company, maintain inhouse payroll data system;
- Deal with queries and adjustment;
- Raise absence reports;
- Maintain colleague expense records and raise payments with payroll;
- Have an understanding of, and experience in, processing Auto Enrolment Pension submissions.
- Purchase ledger
- Supervise and assist with input data, reconciliation of statements and preparation of supplier payments via Lloydslink online;
- Check supplier credit accounts and deal with missing data;
- Maintain and be responsible for complete ledger process.
- Sales ledger
- Supervise and assist with input data extracted from management system;
- Supervise and assist with logging off sales receipts from daily cash book and bank statements;
- Record client receipts and deal with anomalies.
- Bank reconciliation statements to meet reporting deadlines;
- General accounting to trial balance;
- Understanding of journals, accruals and pre-payments;
- Periodic reconciliation of control accounts;
- Maintaining well organised records and files;
- Assisting with annual audits, providing information;
- Experience in processing of VAT returns (digital submissions);
- Assist with the production of periodic sales and revenue reports for group managers.
The ideal candidate would;
- Preferably be AAT qualified or part qualified (to min Level 3) , although relevant experience would also be considered;
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and intermediate Excel skills for reporting;
- Have a strong working knowledge of payroll processes;
- Possess high ethical standards and pay attention to detail
- Have a proactive attitude towards the work and be able to work as part of a small team assisting others where necessary but also working independently to meet strict deadlines;
- Have previous experience dealing with all aspects and levels of financial administration.
This is an opportunity for you to make your mark in a fast paced and highly rewarding business. Should you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Sharon Leppard at firstname.lastname@example.org