European and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Ophthalmology
Honorary Associate Professor, University of Nottingham
- Oliver J.A.C., Rustidge, S., Pettitt, L., Jenkins, C.A., Farias, F.H.G., Giuliano, E. and Mellersh, C.S. (2018) Evaluation of ADAMTS17 in Shar Pei with primary open angle glaucoma, primary lens luxation, or both. J. vet. Res.79,: 98-106.
- Mari, L., Stavinohova, R., Dominguez, E., Premont, J., Oliver, J. and De Risio, L. (2018) Ischemic optic neuropathy in a dog with acute bilateral blindness and primary systemic hypertension. vet. int. Med. 32, 423-427.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Cottrell, B., Newton, R.J.and Mellersh, C.S. (2017) Gonioscopy in the dog: inter-examiner variability and the search for a grading scheme. J small anim. Pract.58, 652-658.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Ekiri, A.B. and Mellersh, C.S. (2017) Pectinate ligament dysplasia in the Border Collie, Hungarian Vizsla and Golden Retriever. Rec. 180, 279.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Ekiri, A. and Mellersh, C.S. (2016) Prevalence and progression of pectinate ligament dysplasia in the Welsh springer spaniel. small anim. Pract. 57, 416-421.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Ekiri, A. and Mellersh, C.S. (2016) Prevalence of pectinate ligament dysplasia and associations with age, sex and intraocular pressure in the Basset hound, Flatcoated retriever and Dandie Dinmont terrier. Canine Genetics and Epidemiology; DOI 10.1186/s40575-016-0033-1
- Oliver, J.A.C., Forman, O.P., Pettitt, L. and Mellersh, C.S. (2015) Two independent mutations in ADAMTS17 are associated with primary open angle glaucoma in the Basset Hound and Basset Fauve de Bretagne breeds of dog. PLOS One;DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0140436.
- Thompson, S.M., Oliver, J.A.C., Leece, E.A., Gould, D.J. and Mendl, M. (2013) Preliminary investigations into the effects of topical ocular 1% morphine solution in dogs and cats. Anaesth. Analg.40, 632-640.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Bradbrook, C.A. (2013) Suspected brainstem anesthesia following retrobulbar block in a cat. Ophthalmol.16, 225-228.
- Oliver, J.A.C. and Gould, D.J. (2012) Survey of ophthalmic abnormalities in the labradoodle in the UK. Rec.170, 390.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Clark, L., Corletto, F. and Gould, D.J. (2010) A comparison of anesthetic complications between diabetic and non-diabetic dogs undergoing phacoemulsification cataract surgery: a retrospective study. Ophthalmol.13(4), 244-250.
- Oliver, J.A.C., Llabrés-Diaz, F.J., Gould, D.J. and Powell, R.M. (2009) Central nervous system infection with Staphylococcus intermediussecondary to retrobulbar abscessation in a dog. Ophthalmol.12, 333-337.