Job Title: General Office & Insurance Administrator (Temp)
Date Created: January 2022
Location: Newmarket / Cambridge
Reports to: Finance Manager
Develop your career with DWR and be part of something special!
Due to short term work load we are seeking a temporary Insurance Claims administrator / General Office Administrator to join our friendly yet busy finance department.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
· Insurance claim administration
o Completing manual claims ready for checking and submitting by others
o Liaising with colleagues where necessary
· Contact Insurance companies to check claim status
· Collect missing info
· Deal with Incoming Direct telephone calls and e-mails
· Knowledge RX Works Practice Management Software and veterinary terminology and insurance preferred but not essential
Previous experience of the following would be beneficial, however training will be provided:
· Insurance processes
· Veterinary practice experience
· RX Works PM system would be a strong advantage, however training will be given
· Good IT and numeracy skills
Please note that this is a temporary position for a fixed period of two months working 40 hours per week (working flexibly between 9am – 5pm), days and hours to be agreed. However, increased hours would be considered for the right candidate.
As you would expect from the UK’s largest private veterinary referral hospital, we offer an inspiring and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an attractive benefits package.
If you share our passion for delivering excellence, trust and care then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com