This is a full-time role, working with a large support team covering a range of administrative responsibilities including a weekend rotation.
Duties are generally split into four main areas:
- Welcoming clients
- Booking in arrivals
- Ensuring that correct paperwork has been obtained
- Taking payments
- Managing the reception environment and consulting rooms
- Preparing files for appointments
- Taking referral details via the telephone, e-mail and fax
- Sending out reports
- Managing the appointment diaries
- Booking referral appointments and sending welcome information
- Managing/completing insurance forms
- Managing client accounts; taking payments, sending reminders, insurance queries
- Assisting the claims coordinator
- Completign online and manual claims forms
- Preparing documentation
- Handling claims queries
- Dealing with client enquiries for inpatients, repeat medication, appointments
- Taking referring vet enquiries
- Taking account enquiries
- Use of MSWord, MSExcel, MSOutlook and a customised records program is necessary on all duties. This list is not exhaustive and we are constantly looking to improve and upskill our administration team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great customer care skills to help us provide a ‘second to none’ service.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of computer systems. An understanding of accounts and handling money would be advantageous, as would previous experience in a veterinary environment.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com