Oliver qualified from Nottingham University in 2015. He worked in first opinion practice for two years before completing rotating and neurology internships at the Animal Health Trust. He completed his Neurology and Neurosurgery residency at Southfields Veterinary Specialists in 2022, before working there as a Neurology Clinician. He started at DWR in 2023. His interests include feline neurology, inflammatory disease and spinal surgery.
• Marsh O, Shimizu, N, Mason, SL, Uriarte, A. Case report: a novel lateral approach to the C7, C8 and T1 intervertebral foramina for resection of malignant peripheral nerve sheath neoplasia, followed by adjunctive radiotherapy, in three dogs. Frontiers in Veterinary Science: Neurology and Neurosurgery (2022).
• Albertini G, Marsh O, Raj J, Stabile F. Steroid-responsive meningitis-arteritis secondary to septic arthritis due to Pasteurella multocida in a Bull Terrier puppy. Veterinary Record Case Reports (2021).
• Marsh O, Freeman J, Pollard D, De Risio L. Congenital sensorineural deafness in Australian Cattle dogs in the UK: prevalence and association with phenotype. Veterinary Journal (2021).
• Marsh O, Destri A, Di Palma S, Mari L, De Risio L, Stabile F. Paraneoplastic ganglioradiculoneuritis in a cat with a plasma cell tumour. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery Open Reports (2021).
• Marsh O, Corsini G, Van Dijk J, Gutierrez-Quintana R, De Risio L. Prevalence and clinical characteristics of phenobarbitone-associated adverse effects in epileptic cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery (2020).
• Marsh O, Freeman J, Van Dijk J, De Risio L. Congenital sensorineural deafness in English setters in the United Kingdom: prevalence and association with phenotype and sex. Veterinary Record (2020).
• Marsh O, De Risio L. Exertional myopathy and hyoid luxation in a Greyhound. Veterinary Record Case Reports (2018).
• Shephard F, Greville-Heygate O, Marsh O, Anderson S, Chakrabarti L. A mitochondrial location for haemoglobins-dynamic distribution in ageing and Parkinson’s disease. Mitochondrion (2013).