At DWR we have a newly established, modern, dental suite. We are now one of the few specialist-led veterinary dentistry, oral, and maxillofacial surgery centres in Europe.
We have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures and advanced imaging and support from other specialist teams in our multidisciplinary referral hospital. We can offer a complete service to treat all conditions affecting teeth and the oral cavity. With access to intensive care specialist and comprehensive hospitalisation facilities, we can effectively support patients with long-term and complicated care requirements.
We are happy to accept referred cases in all dentistry and oral facial surgery and including:
- Periodontitis treatment including periodontal surgery of selected cases
- Evaluation of malocclusion and orthodontic treatment
- Endodontic treatment: Either total pulpectomy and root canal treatment of partial pulpectomy and vital pulp treatment
- Prosthodontics: restoration or occasionally placement of prosthodontic crowns.
- Treatment of Feline chronic gingivostomatitis or tooth resorption.
- Surgical repair of cleft lips and/or palates and oral nasal fistula.
- Jaw fractures repair using either non-invasive intraoral splinting techniques or open reduction and splinting as indicated.
- Oral surgery
- Orofacial oncology
- Investigation and treatment of Orofacial swelling and tooth associated abscesses