Job Title: Client Care Team Associate
Date Created: January 2022
Location: Newmarket / Cambridge
Reports to: Client Care Team Manager
Develop your career with DWR and be part of something special!
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic customer service professional to join our vibrant Client Care Team.
- Work confidently, competently and promptly in all areas of the client/referring vets journey including the receiving of referrals from our primary care practices, booking of consults/procedures with clients and all aspects of the front of house client journey
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, primary care practices and clients
- Understand and adhere to all GDPR legislation and internal processes and policies
- Utilise processes that touch the primary care vets/client – for example PMS, forms, inboxes, websites etc.
Please note this is a Full-time position, with shifts of 8 hours, working 5 days, Saturday to Wednesday.
Members of the Client Care Team are the face and voice of DWR. They are the first people to whom our primary care vets speak to, and they are the welcoming faces for our clients. They must be a professional, confident and a sensitive communicator, with a calm and positive nature and able to deal with a busy, fast-paced workplace. They need to be comfortable discussing financial matters with clients, able to offer emotional support in sensitive situations and communicate with many different people in a variety of scenarios.
The post requires:
- Attention to detail
- Empathy and compassion
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- A passion for helping people and their pets
- The ability to work on own initiative and be a team player
- IT competency and the ability to learn new systems
- English and Maths to GCSE standard
As you would expect from the UK’s largest private veterinary referral hospital, we offer an inspiring and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an attractive benefits package.
If you share our passion for delivering excellence, trust and care then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to: email@example.com